Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
1. The Warranty is only valid for local purchase. Proof of purchase will be required to begin the RMA process.
2. The warranty is borne by the vendors therefore it is subjected to the manufacturer’s terms and conditions.
3. The Warranty covers DOAs and manufacturing defects only. The warranty will be null if:
- The item is physically damaged.
- Shows signs of improper use (i.e rust, oxidization)
- Have been disassembled, modified, improperly installed, or tampered with.
4. RMA cases will be automatically cancelled if:
- Appointment date is missed
- No appointments date is scheduled after 30 days
You will need resubmit your RMA case thereafter
5. Tech Dynamic’s decision with regards to the RMA cases are final. The purchaser hereby agrees to abide by the decision that is made.
6. Tech Dynamic is not responsible for the transportation of the product to and from our Service Center.